Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Upcycle your broken garden pots

by Debra Anchors

This image was photographed by Debra at
Crystal Gardens in Frankfort, Michigan
Here is an idea for displaying even your broken garden planters! The "Rest in Pieces" sign is easy enough to make out of recycled materials too.

Will you make room for something like this in your garden?







Recycle, upcycle and do it yourself? Absolutely! Have you upcycled something unique for your garden from recycled materials? Please share it with me so I can feature your creation here.

If you enjoy this website, you might like my magazine, Gardening Life. AND, don’t miss my more traditional gardening website, Gardens Inspired.

I hope you found inspiration today. Remember to subscribe, so you won't miss a thing!

Until next time -
Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment